Thursday, January 12, 2012

Keeping you guessing...and yellow lamps.

yummy yellow lamps.

 Ok, I really don't have a ton of time to do a post.  I am knee deep in work, and getting ready to go to Atlanta for Market.  But I am leaving you with a photo.  Not the best photo, because it was taken with my phone.  But there are a couple of clues as to what it might be.  I probably won't be able to post with all of the details (all very exciting ones) until next week.  Off I go to Charlotte today, and Atlanta tomorrow.


Have a wonderful weekend rest of your week and weekend ya'll!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I see maybe a shoot taking place at some point or maybe you have a new office space. I see a pretty pillow on the chair, some flowers, a magazine with some pencils and pens place on top...Mmmm...I'm so curious. Have a good one! Love those lamps!

pve design said...

I am wondering if you are getting a new ceiling?
Skies the limit with you! Safe travels!
pve

vgosh Interior said...

Thanks for the nice post. that we are office Interiors in chennai, home Interiors in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..