Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Potalla anyone?...a sneak peak.

The color story of a living room I am working on.
Let's start with the Potalla, as in Allan Campbell's Blue Potalla for Quadrille.  And then there is the designer Gretchen Opgenorth and the debut of her paisley.  Yes, ya'll there was a reason for my doodle.  I really wanted a graphic, large paisley for the drapes.  Couldn't find what I wanted.....  Soooooo, what a girl wants, a girl makes happen.  The fabric is a linen/cotton canvas, makes a really nice drape.  I am so excited to see all of this come together.  Found an awesome piece of artwork at Scott Antique Market.  AND made lots of connections with awesome vendors at Market.  This girl just might be in BUIZNESS!  I better be, because for those of you wondering, I have opened an office!  Will dish more about that tomorrow!

Off to do some more sourcing!



BTW: How do you like the new logo?  Yes, I suffer from new logo every 6 month syndrome, but I think I have nailed it this time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the new logo and the paisley fabric! Congrats on it all, sounds like you are one busy gal these days, which is awesome!
Cathy

Holly Gruszka said...

Ah, I didn't even link the doodle into the whole picture of possibly really putting that into a line. So exciting and can't wait to hear more about your office too! I love the fabrics that you've pulled together.

Gastronomiss said...

Love the logo! The emphasis on Gretchen is Good. GO. G.O. GO!

SHERRY HART said...

OMG...I am loving that large paisley fabric!!! Too death! I was wondering when I saw the room where it came from....