Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Excited to find....

An SC girl in the March issue of House Beautiful!!!  Once I saw that she was from Charleston...Of course I had to cyber stalk:) and found out that Angie Hnranowsky is a fellow graphic designer/interior designer.   She is incredibly talented. She has been launched onto the National Scene over the past few years (starting her business in 2005) being featured in House Beautiful a few times, Met Home, and Domino to name a few.  I can see why.  YAY for color, and bold use of pattern!  You can see how her graphic design skills creep into her interiors.

Here are a few more of her designs.  Enjoy.

via House Beautiful
via House Beautiful

And some of her graphic design work.
A girl after my own heart she loves letterpress too!


Above images via angiehranowsky.com

Congrats Angie on the House Beautiful feature...well deserved!

9 comments:

René said...

I'm loving her use of color. Will have to check out the link.

-Rene

Anonymous said...

just read the new house beautiful, and her page jumped out at me! love the bold use of color, and pattern! :)

The Buzz Blog said...

I loved this spread in HB and hadn't had a chance to "stalk" - so glad you did the footwork for me!
xxoo

Unknown said...

Southern girls really are talented! Love Angie's interiors and graphic design work. I've got my Pink issue right here...I'm going to recheck it out!!

xo elizabeth

Design Blooms said...

I love Angie! I have her link on my blog-she's one of my favorites!

quintessence said...

Beautiful!! I especially love the rustic space with that incredible tufted banquette sofa!

pve design said...

birds of a feather do flock together.
best thing about being here....is seeing things that make us feel a connective kinship.
angie deserves lots of cheering and praise.
pve

My Interior Life said...

I've admired Angie's work for a while. Love her mix of colors and styles (a little mid-century flair here and there)!

SHERRY HART said...

She definitely has great style. Eclectic and pulled together. I will check out her site. Thanks!