Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tables around the house.

Verdegris via Moi
via moi
This is on my coffee table...this vinette gets changed up weekly.  I love it.  .A verdegris vase that I got at an auction a while back.  This piece has been moved all over the downstairs and seems to be happy where ever it lands....and white roses with vinca from my pots out front.  I love using vinca as a filler, and to my suprise it had these beautiful purple buds.  Oh, and an old, old book that goes well with the verdegris, and the fact that my table needs polishing:)

by moi
This is on my dining room table.  This bunch of small roses just spoke to me at the grocery store the other day.  I am loving the pink, orange, and red together.  It actually makes the fruit a bit more inticing...the kids have been trying to snag them...which is a good thing:)

via moi, excuse the lighting was taken this morning.
In the kitchen.  I felt like I could pick a few daffodils from outside since we have so many.  Usually I feel bad picking those pretty things from outside.  So there you have it.

Just a little spring inside.

Happy Hump day!

6 comments:

My Interior Life said...

Very pretty! I can't pass up grocery store flowers. I just snagged a bunch of white tulips for my kitchen and they make me so happy. Flowers are a must!

Cathy Wall said...

Beautiful! Feels like Spring and I am so ready for that!

Cathy

pretty pink tulips said...

Love seeing what's on your table! I've got big branches of quince on my kitchen table and pink tulips in my living room! I always get them if I see them!!!

Happy almost Spring!
xoxo E

LiveLikeYou said...

Soooo pretty-your house looks just lovely!!

Splendid Willow said...

Gretchen - you just sent Spring to Seattle! Lovely arangements!

Thank you for your sweet comment today. I need to pay attention to your lovely blog!

Warm hugs, Mon

Rene said...

Your home is so pretty Gretchen! I love seeing your flowers and you have inspired me to bring some inside myself.