Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday.

My little Beaker Vase.

Thought everyone might need some flower power this morning.  I know I do, and these little Black Eyed Susans are just the ticket.  These little flowers are some of the only things that are blooming heartily in this 100+ degree heat.

I found the little beaker vases at an Estate Sale up in Georgetown when I was there...yes ya'll I can't help myself even when on vacation!

Maybe these flowers will inspire me to get organized, because I also found one of these at the same Sale for $7...it was the last day and one of the ONLY things left.  It is an original Dorothee Becker Utensilo Wall Organizer.




The estate sale people were like, I can't believe that stayed so long, etc.   It was super dirty, and has gotten a cleaning, but has yet to start organizing.  Feeling inspired by all of the uses it has been put to.

via stardust

via Design Sponge
via Flickr
Via House to Home

via Pinterest




Feeling the Urge to Organize...yeah, me either:)

Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Holly Gruszka said...

Yes, I need flowers, coffee, more coffee to get me moving - got lots on my to-do list and need to stay motivated. What great finds.