Friday, June 25, 2010

Dingy to Tiffany...blue that is



I have had these old chairs for a looooong time. Set of 4 for $30 at Goodwill. I fell in love with the bent wood, and I knew that someday I would have a use for them. Not sure when or where but I just KNEW! Well some time this past winter I had a reason to bring them out, for an studio apartment design in the city. I had to split up the 4...which is not a problem because they look better as a pair. They were really easy to re-upholster myself. (I will do a tutorial at a later date, as I only had the where with all to take before and after photos!) Drumroll..........................................................................




Tada


I will be posting the before and after photos of the apartment design. so stay tuned.


No comments: