Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Image courtesy of RH Lee Auctioneers.
(don't want to take a picture of it in the office until it is completely done!)
Happy Father's Day!

I have been looking and looking for the perfect desk for my wonderful Husband, and best father I know! Wouldn't you know that the week before Father's Day I found one!  With the right look and right price.  A beautiful 1940's Burled Walnut Executive Style Desk, scored at my FAV auction house RH Lee Auctioneers in Ridgeway, SC.

It looks great in the space, and Mr. O is really happy with my purchase (whew!).  Sometimes you never know:)  I am now working on a design for the space,   which I will share on a later post.  For now, I must get my self together so that I can prepare a really great afternoon lunch for my Favorite Fathers!




--G

No comments: