Wednesday, June 30, 2010

IKEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you haven't been to IKEA, (which I had not until this trip) you are in for a treat, and carpel tunnel after you finish putting the furniture together:) I did not realize IKEA = putting a sofa and everything else together, but we did and it was  oh so worth it, and a bit empowering.  IKEA has proven that Design on a Budget is totally possible.  Infusing vintage pieces (ie, bent wood chairs, persian rug, vintage chair and lamp) makes this out of the box furniture much more personal, and less 'out of the box' (literally!) 




+



EXPEDIT
Bookcase

$69.99


+


STRIND
Coffee table
$99.99


+

AINA
Pair of curtains
$49.99


+

LACK
Side table

$7.99

+

FLOKATI Rug,
high pile
$29.99

(plus a few other things that I can't find on the IKEA website, ie zebra throw, sheer curtains, and the exact green curtains.)
All loaded onto one out of control cart...

=

ONE FAB STUDIO...
STAY TUNED.








2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am cracking up reading this because I, too, went to IKEA for the first time about a month ago and looked about like you do trying to wheel all of my stuff out of there!! Isn't that place amazing?!

Gretchen O. said...

It was so much fun! You should have seen my sis and I getting everything into her apartment in shopping carts! Thanks for stopping by!