Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oooo la, la...

The other day I dragged the kids on a Flea Market trip...I hadn't been in a while and needed a fix. (those of you who frequent flea markets and auctions know what I mean:)  I tend to just do a sweep on these trips, no lolly gagging just in and out...especially with a 3 and 5 year old.

Since I have been doing this for years, I have trained my eye to get the good stuff.  And it is ALWAYS hit or miss.  Sometimes you find nothing, that is all well and good, because the next time you just might find something awesome.  I really was looking for lamps, no lamps, but I DID stumble across these.  

Set of 4 french wrought iron patio chairs, and base.



AREN'T THEY FAB!!!!  So french, so sexy...I can't stand it.

I cannot wait to get my hands on them to fix them up... I have dreams...BIG dreams.   A good cleaning, paint job, and some fabulous fabric will make a room shine.  I see this with a glass or dare I say Marble top, like this lovely.



Actually, I really don't have anywhere to put them, so if you know of anyone...they would be great on a patio or in a breakfast nook.  I just couldn't pass them up.  The base and chairs are really heavy.  They just don't make furiture like this anymore...

Till next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it! Great find!

René said...

Yes, you had to snatch these up! Kudos for training the kids while they are young :)

-Rene