Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oh Lonny, I LOVE you...


 WARNING: Set aside at least 2 hours to go thru this, you will be looking and clicking, and dreaming and clicking, and clicking back and dreaming some more....design at your fingertips.

So I just opened the newest issue of Lonny...I have never been a huge fan of online magazines, BUT Lonny has completely converted me.  I mean, imagine a magazine platform where the feature spreads can be 10 pages long, b/c there really isn't a limit on how many pages it HAS to be.   They get to show so much more detail AND the best part...you can just click and link to a product that strikes your fancy.  Like this morning, I was 3 pages in and clicked on over to Serena and Lily and dreamed about fabulous bedrooms for about hmmm 40 minutes...) I really could go on, and on, but that might be cutting into your dreaming time...so I leave you to enjoy. 

Here are a few shots that I loved from the issue.



Cath Kidson's (textile and accessories guru) Pad


So I am totally one of the flea market screetch to a stop people, only going to be a minute....2 hours later....kind of how I feel when the Lonny Mag comes out every 2 months...

Do you love Lonny as much as I do???


1 comment:

René said...

Yes I do!! I have only skimmed the surface though. I need to schedule two hours for further perusing. I love that you can click on an image and get much, much more info. Genius!

Enjoy your weekend.

-Rene